Serious Serum is the perfect blend of glycolic and lactic acids, as well as salicylic acid made from willow bark, which will leave your skin silky smooth and clear anywhere you apply it. Serious Serum was developed for post waxing use, to alleviate ingrown hairs and soothe skin and minimize redness. However, we happily discovered that the combination of facial grade AHA/BHAs and green tea, aloe vera, and chamomile work perfectly to smooth bumpy, rough skin everywhere! Coconut and Chia add even more soothing and hydrating elements!
What are the suggested uses for Serious Serum?
- Alleviates ingrown hairs, bumps and irritations in between waxes
- Blasts post waxing breakouts
- Minimizes redness
- Lightens dark spots
- Zaps pimples like nobody’s business
- Banishes keratosis pilaris (those annoying bumps that sometimes appear on the backs of arms and upper thighs)
- Fights razor burn
- Soothes itchy, dry skin and aids in hydration
- Encourages faster cell turnover for softer, smoother skin
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Deeply softens skin when massaged into cuticles, heels and elbows
- Gives guys beautiful skin too – no more beard bumps!
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Lactobacillus Ferment, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate
Paty - Esthetician | ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
"The Serious Serum is my favorite product because of so many things. It’s the only serum that has actually helped with my ingrown hairs. The best part is that you could use it all over your body, I use it as a spot treatment on my face and for those annoying bumps on the back of my arms (keratosis pilaris). I promise it SERIOUSLY works!"